Vapor Shipper, 14 Days
CryoSafe's™ VS Class Vapor Shippers are the standard when the shipment of samples at cryogenic temperatures is required. The VS Class utilizes a highly effective hydro-phobic absorbent that maintains cryogenic temperatures while eliminating spillage in transit.
The VS Class utilizes advanced technology that can charge the vapor shipper in two hours, providing the benefit of same-day charging and vapor shipping. Shippers come standard with either racks or canisters, excluding VS 7 and VS 8. Reusable shipping cartons provide additional protection and safety during shipment.
CryoSafe's™ VS 8 offers reliable, safe shipping at cryogenic temperatures for up to 14 days, 966 each 2 ml vial capacity or 10 each (Fenwel #4R9553) bag capacity.
Optional shipping cartons are available for all vapor shippers and come standard with VS 7 and VS 8.
- Optional protective shipping containers ensure upright shipping
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Lid with locking provision
- Hydrophobic liquid nitrogen absorbent system
- 2 Hour charging capability
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (6/cane): 966 Bulk
- Total Bag Capacity (based on Fenwel #4R9553): 10
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (Liters): 10
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day): 0.70
- Static Holding Time* (Days): 14
- Neck diameter (in/mm): 8.5/215.9
- Exterior height (in/mm): 23/584.2
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 15/381
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 73/33.1
- Weight Charged (lbs/kg): 49/22.2
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg): 33/15
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.