Sample Storage in Canisters, 630 Vials
The SSC Class from CryoSafe™ is specifically engineered for the user who has medium to large capacity requirements but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package. The SSC Class is designed for the user utilizing canes or straws for sample storage.
CryoSafe's™ SSC 34 features a reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical liquid nitrogen evaporation rates with storage capacities of 630 each 2 ml vials or 3000 each ½ cc Straws.
Every unit in the SSC Class comes standard with internal canisters and LN2 measuring rod.
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Liquid nitrogen measuring rod for level validation
- Lid lock provision
- Fiberglass restricted opening neck design
- Compatible design for both liquid and vapor phase storage
- Color-coded canisters for inventory identification
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Five-year Vacuum Warranty
- Number of Canisters: 6
- Total Vial Capacity (5/cane): 630
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk): 3000
- ½ cc Straws (10 Cane): 2100
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (Liters): 34.8
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day): 0.18
- Static Holding time* (days): 123
- Neck diameter (in/mm): 3.5/88.9
- Exterior height (in/mm): 26.6/675.6
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 18.2/464.3
- Canister Height (in/mm): 11/279.4
- Canister Diameter (in/mm): 22.8/71.1
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 96/42.6
- Weight empty (lbs/kg): 34/15.4
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.