Sample Storage in Canisters with Extended Time, 224 Days
The SSC ET Class (sample storage in canisters with extended time) from CryoSafe™ is designed specifically for the user who has small capacity requirements but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
The SSC ET 36 features reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical liquid nitrogen evaporation rates. The user can utilize canes or straws for sample storage with a capacity of 780 each ½ cc straws or 150 each 2 ml vials.
Every unit in the SSC ET Class comes standard with canisters and LN2 measuring rod.
- Designed for small capacity storage
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Lid lock provision
- Liquid nitrogen measuring rod for level validation
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Five-year vacuum warranty
- Number of Canisters: 6
- Total Vial Capacity (5/cane): 150
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk): 780
- ½ cc Straws (10 Cane): 540
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (Liters): 36.5
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day): 0.10
- Static Holding time* (days): 224
- Neck diameter (in/mm): 2.18/55.4
- Exterior height (in/mm): 27.2/690.1
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 18.2/462.3
- Canister Height (in/mm): 11/279.4
- Canister Diameter (in/mm): 1.5/38.1
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 100/45.3
- Weight empty (lbs/kg): 34/15.4
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.