Sample Storage in Canisters with Extended Time, 17 Days
The SSC ET Class (sample storage in canisters with extended time) from CryoSafe™ is designed specifically for the user who has small capacity requirements but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
The SSC ET 3 features reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical liquid nitrogen evaporation rates. The user can utilize canes or straws for sample storage with a capacity of 1122 each ½ cc straws.
Every unit in the SSC ET Class comes standard with canisters and LN2 measuring rod.
- Designed for small capacity storage
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Lid lock provision
- Liquid nitrogen measuring rod for level validation
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Five-year vacuum warranty
- Number of Canisters: 6
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk): 1122
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (Liters): 3.6
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day): 0.13
- Static Holding time* (days): 17
- Neck diameter (in/mm): 2.18/55.4
- Exterior height (in/mm): 16/406.4
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 8.7/220.9
- Canister Height (in/mm): 5/127
- Canister Diameter (in/mm): 1.65/41.9
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 14.4/6.5
- Weight empty (lbs/kg): 8/3.6
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.