Sample Storage in Canisters, 210 Vials
The SSC Class (sample storage in canisters) from CryoSafe™ is specifically engineered for the user who is utilizing canes or straws stored in canisters. The SSC Class is best utilized for long-term, small capacity storage with low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
CryoSafe's™ SSC 20 features a reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical liquid nitrogen evaporation rates with storage capacities of 210 each 2 ml vials or 1122 each ½ cc Straws.
Every unit in the SSC Class comes standard with canisters and LN2 measuring rod.
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Liquid nitrogen measuring rod for level validation
- Lid lock provision
- Fiberglass restricted opening neck design
- Compatible design for both liquid and vapor phase storage
- Color-coded canisters for inventory identification
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Five-year Vacuum Warranty
- Number of Canisters: 6
- Total Vial Capacity (5/cane): 210
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk): 1122
- ½ cc Straws (10 Cane): 720
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (Liters): 20.5
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day): 0.090
- Static Holding time* (days): 135
- Neck diameter (in/mm): 2.18/55.4
- Exterior height (in/mm): 26/660
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 14.5/368.3
- Canister Height (in/mm): 11/279.4
- Canister Diameter (in/mm): 1.65/41.9
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 58.4/26.5
- Weight empty (lbs/kg): 22/10
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.