We stand ready to help
To Our Valued Customers:
To assist with the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak, CryoSafe announces reduced Lead Times for our critical product portfolio. Use of Medical and Laboratory Grade Cold Storage Equipment is essential to providing proper patient care, diagnostic testing, vaccine development and long-term research for the COVID-19 virus.
CryoSafe Supply’s portfolio of critical equipment includes:
• -196°C Manual Fill Samples Storage Tanks
• -196°C Auto Fill Sample Storage Tanks
• Liquid Nitrogen dewars
• Cryogenic Safety Apparel, Racks, and Accessories
With the new lead time reductions, many of CryoSafe’s top selling products can now ship within 3-5 business days, and lead times have been reduced through expedited production on nearly our entire line.
Thank you for your support as we work through these challenging times together.
Contact your Regional Sales Manager or one of the following departments:
Customer Service: 1-800-648-4041 option 3
Technical Service: 1-800-648-4041 option 5
Parts: 1-800-648-4041 option 4
For information about the Coronavirus and tips for staying healthy, please visit the CDC website dedicated to this issue.
|Medium Capacity Storage||Description|
|CM 1||Box Rack Storage, 875 Vials|
|CM 2||Box Rack Storage, 2500 Vials|
|CM 3||Box Rack Storage, 5000 Vials|
|CM 4||Box Rack Storage, 7000 Vials|
|Large Capacity Storage||Description|
|CGSP-1||Stainless Steel Auto Fill Tank, 19,500 Vials|
|CGSP-2||Stainless Steel Auto Fill Tank, 41,600 Vials|
Stainless Steel Auto Fill Tank, 79,300 Vials
CryoSafe's In Stock Products:
Vapor Shipper, 13 Days
CryoSafe's™ VS Class Vapor Shippers are the standard when the shipment of samples at cryogenic temperatures is required. The VS Class utilizes a highly effective hydro-phobic absorbent that maintains cryogenic temperatures while eliminating spillage in transit.
The VS Class utilizes advanced technology that can charge the vapor shipper in two hours, providing the benefit of same-day charging and vapor shipping. Shippers come standard with either racks or canisters, excluding VS 7 and VS 8. Reusable shipping cartons provide additional protection and safety during shipment.
CryoSafe's™ VS 3 offers reliable, safe shipping at cryogenic temperatures for up to 13 days, 102 each 2 ml vial capacity or 440 each ½ cc straw capacity. .
Optional shipping cartons are available for all vapor shippers and come standard with VS 7 and VS 8.
- Optional protective shipping containers ensure upright shipping
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Lid with locking provision
- Hydrophobic liquid nitrogen absorbent system
- 2 Hour charging capability
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Number of Canisters: 1
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk): 440
- ½ cc Straw (10 Cane): 280
- Total Vial Capacity (6/cane): 102
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (Liters): 3.6
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day): 0.26
- Static Holding Time* (Days): 13
- Neck diameter (in/mm): 2.75/69.9
- Exterior height (in/mm): 18.4/467.4
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 8.7/221
- Canister Height (in/mm): 11/279.4
- Canister Diameter (in/mm): 2.62/66.6
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 20/9.1
- Weight Charged (lbs/kg): 17.1/7.7
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg): 10/4.5
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.