We stand ready to help
To Our Valued Customers:
To assist with the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak, CryoSafe announces reduced Lead Times for our critical product portfolio. Use of Medical and Laboratory Grade Cold Storage Equipment is essential to providing proper patient care, diagnostic testing, vaccine development and long-term research for the COVID-19 virus.
CryoSafe Supply’s portfolio of critical equipment includes:
• -196°C Manual Fill Samples Storage Tanks
• -196°C Auto Fill Sample Storage Tanks
• Liquid Nitrogen dewars
• Cryogenic Safety Apparel, Racks, and Accessories
With the new lead time reductions, many of CryoSafe’s top selling products can now ship within 3-5 business days, and lead times have been reduced through expedited production on nearly our entire line.
Thank you for your support as we work through these challenging times together.
Contact your Regional Sales Manager or one of the following departments:
Customer Service: 1-800-648-4041 option 3
Technical Service: 1-800-648-4041 option 5
Parts: 1-800-648-4041 option 4
For information about the Coronavirus and tips for staying healthy, please visit the CDC website dedicated to this issue.
|Medium Capacity Storage||Description|
|CM 1||Box Rack Storage, 875 Vials|
|CM 2||Box Rack Storage, 2500 Vials|
|CM 3||Box Rack Storage, 5000 Vials|
|CM 4||Box Rack Storage, 7000 Vials|
|Large Capacity Storage||Description|
|CGSP-1||Stainless Steel Auto Fill Tank, 19,500 Vials|
|CGSP-2||Stainless Steel Auto Fill Tank, 41,600 Vials|
Stainless Steel Auto Fill Tank, 79,300 Vials
CryoSafe's In Stock Products:
CryoMizer™, 875 Vials
The CryoMizer™ Class is designed to combine the convenience of sample storage in boxes with the benefit of low liquid nitrogen consumption. CryoMizer™ systems offer the flexibility of storing samples in either liquid phase or vapor phase storage. CM 1 utilizes 25 cell mini boxes with a storage capacity of 875 each 2 ml vials. Through the technology of the CryoMizer™ system's super insulate, temperatures of -185°C can be achieved at the top shelf of sample storage racks, with only 2" of liquid nitrogen in the tank.
Vial storage in boxes allows for ease of use and accurate tracking of samples. Every CryoMizer™ comes standard with stainless steel racks, a Max Rack™, roller base and LN₂ measuring rod. Package systems are available with CryoGloves, and polycarbonate or fiberboard inventory boxes.
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Stainless steel storage racks, configured for 2" high boxes
- Roller base
- Liquid nitrogen measuring rod for level validation
- Lid lock provision
- Insulated neck tube core
- Compatible design for both liquid and vapor phase storage
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Five-year vacuum warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (2ml): 875
- Total Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (liters): 47.4
- Static Evaporation Rate* (liters/day): 0.39
- Static Holding Time* (Days): 76
- Box Capacity (25 cell 2" tall mini box): 35 (boxes not included)
- Rack Capacity (including Max Rack™): 7
- Boxes Per Rack (25 cell 2" tall mini box): 5 (boxes not included)
- Neck Diameter (in/mm): 5/127
- Overall height (in/mm): 26.5/673.1
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 20/508
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 120.4/54.6
- Weight empty (lbs/kg): 42/19.1
- Shipping weight (lbs/kg): 65/29.5
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.